成人在线视频appSuffolk County Council (SCC) collects and uses personal data to provide and manage services.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. If you have any queries about this notice, please contact the Data Protection Manager:Constantine House,5 Constantine Road,Ipswich IP1 2DH
Personal data includes information about living individuals who can be identified from the data we hold about them.
Our reasons for using personal information include:
- delivery of services and support to you
- managing our services
- training workers
- investigating complaints about our services
- monitoring and protecting public spending
- monitoring the quality of our services to ensure they are delivered in the most efficient and effective way
- helping us to improve and plan new services
- complying with laws that require us to provide personal information to other organisations, such as health organisations and courts
成人在线视频appWe are usually allowed to use your information because we are complying with a specific public task or because the service we are providing is set out in law.
However, there may be circumstances when we need your consent to use your information. We will tell you if that is the case and ask you for your permission before you receive a particular service.
You have several rights regarding your personal data. These are:
Access to records
成人在线视频appYou can ask for copies of information we hold about you.
Correction of inaccurate information
If you think information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask for this to be corrected.
成人在线视频appYou can ask us to provide any electronic data we may hold about you in a format that allows you to transfer it from one service to another.
The right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten)
You can ask for personal information we hold about you to be deleted or removed in some circumstances. For example, where we no longer need to use it.
成人在线视频appWe will not always be able to agree to the request, but in those cases, we may at least be able to restrict the processing.
成人在线视频appYou can ask us to stop processing your information for certain purposes, such as direct marketing.
成人在线视频appHowever, this may delay or prevent us from being able to deliver a service, and we will not always be able to agree to your request, particularly where this relates to our public task functions.
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your data, even though we still hold it.
成人在线视频appFor example, where you are challenging the accuracy, or where we have to continue to hold the data for legal reasons, even though you have objected.
Automated decision making and profiling
成人在线视频appYou are entitled to protection against damaging decisions being made about you due to automated processes based on digital or other information we hold, and without human intervention, except for some situations where this is authorised by law.
For more information about your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suffolk County Council has a range of security controls in place to safeguard the personal data we process, including:
- encryption of data (and other methods to make personal data not identifiable as it is shared and stored)
- controls on access by personnel
- audit and adequate training
How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need to provide services or fulfil our obligations, and to comply with any legal requirements for keeping certain types of data.
The department providing a service to you will inform you of how long we expect to hold your data.
Who will we share your information with?
We will not sell or give personal information to any other organisation for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
SCC has contracts with some other organisations to help us provide services in certain areas, or to manage information. Those contracts and other arrangements have procedures in place which require the organisations to comply with data protection law so that the information will only be used to discharge those functions.
SCC will not share your personal information with third parties generally, though there are some situations in which we have a legal duty to do so, which may override your right to confidentiality in that particular circumstance. These include:
- court proceedings
- detection and/or prevention of crime or fraud
- to protect a child
- to protect a vulnerable adult
We will always aim to share the minimum information that will enable us to fulfil our legal obligation and will try where possible to protect your information by anonymising it. We will keep you informed about what information we have shared and with whom, where we are legally able to do so.
成人在线视频appWe'll sometimes share data with third parties to help us, for example, to deliver our services to you. If this happens, the department providing the service to you will tell you which organisations your information has been shared with.
If you would like independent advice on this privacy notice or other matters about personal information, including complaints, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office at:Wycliffe House
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Service-specific privacy notices
- Adult and Community Services (ACS) privacy notice
- Audit: Data Matching and National Fraud Initiative (NFI) privacy notice
- Blue Badge privacy notice
- Children and Young People Services (CYP) privacy notice
- Complaints privacy notice
- Councillor's privacy notice
- Finance privacy notice
- Public Health privacy notice
- Rights of Way and Access privacy notice
- Suffolk Coroner's Service privacy notice
- Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) privacy notice
- Suffolk Register Office privacy notice
- SystmOne privacy notice (health visiting data)