Wednesday 29 January 2020 at 1pm to 6:30pm.
At IP-City Centre, 1 Bath Street, Ipswich, IP2 8SD.
About the event
Cyber security is an ever-increasing challenge for all organisations with threats constantly evolving. It's important that we understand these threats and use technology effectively to ensure that children, staff and systems are protected.
This conference will bring together cyber security professionals to help Suffolk schools understand the threats and how they can address them. It's free 成人在线视频appfor all schools in Suffolk.
The event is designed to enable schools to discuss issues they are being faced with, share their experiences and collectively look at ways of meeting the challenges.
There will be presentations from experts in the fields of cyber security and on-line safety and the opportunity to network with other schools and members of the Suffolk County Council's IT Team who look after the schools' network service.
成人在线视频appThe speakers will be:
- Krishna Yergol, Suffolk County Council Chief Technology Officer: welcome and introduction
- Russell Armstrong, Suffolk County Council IT Security Manager, Chair of the panel discussion
- John Greenwood, Norfolk and Suffolk Police Cyber Security Advisor: Keynote - Deter and Protect
- Stuart Aston, Microsoft UK National Security Officer: Staying ahead of Lions and Tigers and Bears
- Darren Hogan, MLL Product Director, "Defence in Depth": Taking a more holistic approach to security
- Katie Tyrell, University of Suffolk Research Associate: Young people's perceptions of online safety and experiences of risk
- James Macdonald, Smoothwall Technical Lead: Web filtering – how to protect students
Schools can register for the event using their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) account.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org成人在线视频app if you're experiencing a problem registering or would like further information.