Borough, district, parish and town councils

Find services run by other councils in Suffolk and not Suffolk County Council. Includes bins or refuse collections, council tax, parking and benefits.

Suffolk County Council is not responsible for every service in Suffolk.

成人在线视频appMany services are run by other district and borough councils in Suffolk, including:

  • bin or refuse collections and brown bins
  • council tax payment, homes and housing rent
  • parking fines and permits
  • planning applications
  • swimming pools, parks and leisure centres
  • abandoned animals, such as stray cats or dogs

Find your nearest council

成人在线视频appUse the list below to find the contact details of your town or parish council.

You can on GOV.UK.

Telephone 0300 123 4000
Website or
Telephone 0333 016 2000
Address Riverside, 4 Canning Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0EQ
Telephone 01473 432000
Address Grafton House, 15-17 Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2DE
Telephone 01284 763233
  • West Suffolk House, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk 
  • College Heath Road, Mildenhall, Suffolk 

Parish and town councils in Suffolk run local services such as allotments, cemeteries, village halls and community centres.

You can find contact details of on Suffolk Infolink. Contact Suffolk Infolink on 01473 265265 or email