Organisation structure and senior staff salaries
Find details of the structure of Suffolk County Council and all staff paid over £50,000 a year,
as of 31 March 2019:
Read Single status salary scales for local government staff and chief officers from 1 April 2019成人在线视频app (PDF, 20KB).
成人在线视频appThis shows how much our staff earn, plus National Insurance and pension costs.
Pay Policy Statement
Read Suffolk County Council's Pay Policy Statement 2019/2020 (PDF, 123KB).
This explains the relationship between our highest earner and the average earnings across the whole organisation (Pay Multiple).
Gender Pay Gap
Read Suffolk County Council’s Gender Pay Gap Report 2018/2019成人在线视频app (PDF, 298KB).
成人在线视频appThis report details the organisation's Gender Pay Gap and the actions we’re going to be taking to address it over the next 12 months and beyond.
Trade Union Facility Time
We publish open data summarising staff engaged in trade union activity and an estimate of the related costs.
You can read our Trade Union activity from 2018/19成人在线视频app (PDF, 478KB).
More salary scales
- Soulbury Pay Agreement Letter (PDF, 56KB)
- Advisors and Inspectors Scales (PDF, 45KB)
- Educational Psychologists Scales (PDF, 90KB)
- London Allowance (PDF, 18KB)
- Youth and Community Officers Scales (PDF, 52KB)
- Soulbury Pay On-Costs 2018 to 2019 (PDF, 75KB)
- Teacher's pay rates 2018 to 2019 (PDF, 15KB)
Uniformed Fire Staff
- On Call Salary Scales (Word, 33KB) (Updated September 2019)
- Salary Scales - including National Insurance and Pension (Excel, 51KB) (Updated September 2019)
- Wholetime Operational Salary Scales (Word, 23KB) (Updated September 2019)