成人在线视频appAs of 31 January 2020, the United Kingdom has left the European Union and has now entered a transition period, due to end on 31 December 2020.
The following information is designed to help you prepare for the end of this transition period.
EU Settlement Scheme
Advice for residents
成人在线视频appIf you are a European Union citizen, you and your family will be able to apply to get either settled or pre-settled status. Either one of these will let you continue living and working in the UK after December 2020.
成人在线视频appThe deadline for applications to the EU Settlement Scheme is 30 June 2021. The application process can be completed on a smartphone app, which is now available on both Android and Apple phones. However, if assistance is needed, the GOV.UK website has a .
成人在线视频appThe GOV.UK website has more information about . You can also about the scheme.
Advice for businesses and employers
The allows your employees and their close family members to continue to live and work in the UK after the end of the transition period.
Using the scheme will mean that they are eligible for public services, such as healthcare and schools, public funds and pensions, and British citizenship if they want to apply and meet the requirements.
You can use an to explain the scheme to your employees. It contains a range of ready to use leaflets and posters.
Advice for the voluntary and community sector, local authorities, partners and providers
成人在线视频appThe government has which contain materials that can be used to raise awareness of the EU Settlement Scheme.
General advice for businesses, local authorities and the voluntary and community sector
Leaving the EU means there will be changes that will affect businesses and individual citizens. Individuals and businesses can .
成人在线视频appThe government's official website has links to news, guidance, services, research and policy related to the transition period, along with a database of .
Advice for businesses
成人在线视频appThere are a variety of different sources of information regarding the transition period, and our trading relationship outside of the European Union.
- : a range of news, information and checklists for businesses. Furthermore, there are now two Trade and Business advisors working with the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, who can be contacted by telephone on 01473 694803
- : This site will offer guidance on how to prepare for the end of the transition period.
- : provides businesses exporting goods into the UK market with detailed and up-to-date information on topics such as tariffs, taxes and rules.
- : provides exporters of goods out of the UK market with information such as duties and customs procedures for over 160 markets around the world
Advice and guidance for local authorities, partners and providers on preparing for 1 January 2021
成人在线视频appThe government has published guidance for .
This includes advice on:
- (and )
Advice for the voluntary and community sector
成人在线视频appThe National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) has .
Archived advice – “No deal” Brexit
The government had previously published guidance on the .
成人在线视频appWhile this is no longer supported by the government, some of these entries may have useful information about what may need to be done by 31 December 2020.
- : this is a searchable guide that will tailor its results based on sector, general activity and the status of any employees in your organisation.
- : these cover general advice alongside more sector-specific preparations