- the illegal dumping of rubbish, punishable by a maximum sentence of an unlimited fine and five years imprisonment on conviction.
- a criminal activity that can seriously pollute watercourses and contaminates land and can be a risk to human health and harm wildlife and livestock.
- unsightly, spoiling our communities and the quality of life for residents and encourages others to dump waste.
- seen as a major problem by over three quarters of landowners and affects 67% of farmers.
If you are a householder, landowner or run a business, you have a legal responsibility to make sure your waste is not fly-tipped. Find out .
Report fly-tipping to a waste collection authority
成人在线视频appYour local waste collection authority clears fly-tipping on public land. This could be:
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils
- East Suffolk Council
- Ipswich Borough Council
- West Suffolk Council